Greenyear training and development prides itself on delivering interactive and value adding training that makes a positive difference to the people in your organisation.
A well-trained and competent workforce forms a basis for a strong and motivated organisation.
Our framework supports continuous safety improvements and drives a self-sustaining safety culture aimed at creating an organisation that does not tolerate unsafe behaviour.
Good safety leadership starts with well-informed managers and supervisors. The Greenyear management courses provide managers at all levels with the knowledge and confidence to walk the walk and talk the talk.
- Health and Safety for Front Line Managers Course
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment Training
- Senior Management Legal Brief
- Accident Investigation Course
Employee Specific Courses
Getting employees to understand the importance of safety and its application within the work place is vital in setting a standard and ensuring employees have a sound knowledge base and the confidence to challenge unsafe behaviour.
- Safety Representative Training
- Safety Committee Training
- Health & Safety level 1/2/3
- Employee Introduction to Health & Safety
Greenyear is an accredited provider of IOSH health and safety training courses. We are able to advise you on the most suitable course for your employees and provide both in-house and tailored courses to suit your training needs.
- ISOH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
Roles and Behaviour Courses
These courses are Greenyear specific and aimed at teaching the vital safety roles and types of zero tolerance behaviour required to achieve a safer working environment. They form an essential stepping block in achieving a zero accident culture and a wake up call for employees at all levels.
- Bullying in the Workplace
- Stress Management Course
- Human Factors and Behaviour in Safety
- Zero Tolerance Approach to Safety
Working with chemicals poses specific forms of risk and includes many industries. Ensure your workers are competent to deal with chemicals and prevent loss and harm.
- Chemical Safety Awareness Training
- Laboratory Safety Course
- Chemical Spills Training
- Asbestos Safety Awareness Course
- Safe Syringe Collection and Disposal - Toolbox Talk
Training courses that ensure all those working in the construction and building industry are fully equipped to manage risk and ensure site safety no matter how small or large the project.
- Confined Space Awareness Course
- Construction Site Safety Course
- Working at Heights Awareness Training
- Scaffolding Awareness Course
Specific Workplace Health and Safety Training
In order to meet client’s needs the Greenyear team has established workplace specific health and safety training courses. We currently offer courses in all the areas we specialize in. Please see our Specialist areas page.
- Office Safety
Health and Hygiene
Comply with legislation and ensure your team handle and prepare food in a competent and well trained manner.
- Basic Food Hygiene Course
- Health and Safety in the Kitchen environment
Fire Safety Courses
The Greenyear Fire Safety courses provide delegates with a clear understanding of fire danger within the workplace, how to prevent it and how to react in an emergency situation. Due to the variety of company policies on fire safety we offer company specific courses tailored to your own policies and procedures.
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire Warden Training
Asbestos Awareness Course
All those involved in engineering, facilities maintenance, school Boards Of Management, construction (building, renovation, refurbishment, decorating & repairs), building conversions and demolition should have an awareness of Asbestos and its management.
This half-day course is designed to provide participants with the appropriate knowledge of the hazards and dangers when working with Asbestos. It also provides participants with the knowledge required to manage asbestos in the workplace.
Manual Handling Courses
The Greenyear training and development department offer a range of manual handling courses designed to teach both the theory and practical implications of manual handing. The courses are often tailor made to the clients working environment to ensure safer techniques can be applied straight away.
- Manual Handling Course
- Manual Handling Instructor Course
- Manual Handling Instructor Refresher Course
Statutory Compliance Courses
Statutory compliance is a big worry for employers and getting your teams to understand the legislative implications of running a business and managing people is difficult. With this in mind the Greenyear training team has developed a range of interactive learning courses designed to teach delegates what they need to know and how to implement it.
- The Law and Health and Safety
- Employers Responsibilities
- Corporate Manslaughter
- How do I Comply?
- Bespoke Legislation Workshop – designed to meet client’s needs
Specific Risk and Risk Management Courses
Risk is the centre of health and safety management. In order to encompass a large number of areas the Greenyear training and development department has established a wide range of courses focusing on how to assess, control and manage specific types of risks facing our clients every day.
- Display Screen Equipment and Assessor Training
- Working at Height
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
- Safe Driving on Company Business
The human machine interaction creates high levels of risk and a requirement for thorough and continual training. Adequate training prevents serious injury, excessive costs and legal prosecutions.
- Machinery Safety Course
- Tractor Safety Awareness Course
- Outdoor Maintenance Training
- Noise & Hearing Protection Course
Forklift Truck and Workplace Transport Equipment
All of our training makes particular reference to the Health & Safety at work act 1974, the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) 1998 and the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) 1998.
- Forklift Beginner Training
- Forklift Experienced Training
- Forklift Refresher Training
- Forklift Conversion Training
- Mobile Elevated Work Platforms Training
- Motorised Pallet Truck Training
In order to accommodate client’s needs courses can be delivered in house. Open courses are also available.